Re: Visual Glitches and Stuttering in game

by CREAM__f1

Original Post

★ Guide

I'm on a 3080 and I'm getting random stutter (not lagg) Recent dpu drivers.

Have no idea what's causing it but I'm getting this wierd occasional random stutter that always registers as a 50ms spike by MSI afterburner's frametime graph.

I could go on maybe 1/2 games with no issues then suddenly it would happen out of nowhere.Sometimes twice in a game.The frametime graph always registers it as a 50ms spike so I'm assuming it's the same thing ingame that's causing it but I can't pinpoint what it is.

I have reflex disabled with the command in the exe properties because first I suspected it maybe was reflex the cause.

I didn't have this issue on my old 1080ti on driver 442.59. Also this driver has been DDUcleaned already.

My rig 3080 TUF/9900k/970 evo SSD/16gb DDR4 3200mhz

Message 21 of 24 (767 Views)

i have an

★★★ Newbie

i have an issue when im game to full screen native then it starting shuttering but i saw my FPS for confirmation but FPS is still same as 144 then i put it into Borderless Window then its working good dont what happened please Help if anyone know

Message 22 of 24 (679 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Sick1Click   I know this post is very old at this part a number of months back I completely solved my issues.  Both the RTX 2060 i had was going bad and the Brand new RTX 3070 I got was faulty.  I sent the GPU (3070) to the manufacturer and they tested it and sent me a new one.  All issues resolved.  I still play on your recommended VideoConfig settings for better performance.  it was a hardware issue like you thought. Thanks again. 

Message 23 of 24 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I created a profile here simply to say thank you for this. I could not fix this for the life of me and tried literally everything. Apex is back up and running for me, thank you so much...

Message 24 of 24 (274 Views)