Re: Virpil throttle

by Daisy_Blossom8

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I tried that and it didn't work. Hopefully this gets seen by the team.

Message 31 of 37 (561 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Would be nice at this point to even get som recogintion from EA that they are aware of this problem...@EA_Tom ?

Message 32 of 37 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hopefully they’re already working on their next patch so those of us with this issue can play. 

Message 33 of 37 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Until this is actually on the list of known issues I wouldn't hold my breath. I suspect the small dev team at Motive was unprepared for a launch of this magnitude and it might be a very long time, if ever, before we see these issues fixed.

It's depressing because I want to play with my friends who aren't having problems and are actually enjoying the game together. 

Message 34 of 37 (485 Views)

Mission 1: No key binding for "request repair droid"

★★ Novice

I'm using joysticks, 2 Virpil sticks and CH Products pedals. One of the first prompts in Mission 1: Form the Vanguard is to request a repair droid. When I first attempted this, it told me to hold down joystick 1, button 8. The problem was that joystick 1 was my pedals. I tried going through the controls and clearing any default bindings to joystick 1 button 8. Now when I play the mission it just tells me to hold down joystick 1. I can't back out, and the default keybinding for the keyboard doesn't do anything. I have to kill the game. I can't progress in the story mode. I tried switching one of my sticks to be joystick 1 and going through and rebinding the default controls that were set to joystick 1, button 8 but that hasn't fixe the issue. There are no controls in the settings having to do with requesting a repair droid.

Message 35 of 37 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I ended up just trying vJoy and JoystickGremlin. It works but I couldn’t bind everything on the throttle. I guess it’s a decent temporary fix, but I’d imagine there’s bigger fish to fry. That blurry skybox is an eyesore.

Message 36 of 37 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@JonnyKarate025 

I did the same. Unfortunate that you can only get the game to recognize 32 buttons max per input, though. Still, I'll deal with it if they fix the horrible VR frame drops... 

Message 37 of 37 (436 Views)