Virpil throttle

by VHDorf

Original Post

Virpil throttle

★★★ Apprentice

My last post I made has been deleted AGAIN without a respons from EA or why my posts keep getting deleted, so I will try again. Please, admin, tell me why you keep deleting my posts!

I have a Virpil WarBRD stick and a Virpil Throttle. The stick is detected fine in the game, but not the throttle. The throttle works fine with all other games, but not Squadrons. It does not show up in game as a detected device. My stick and pedals show up fine.

I have tried to update firmware, but it didnt help.

Message 15 of 37 (1,314 Views)

Virpil Delta Thumb Stick Issue

★★★ Apprentice

The game recognizes 3 of the 4 axis on the Virpil Delta's center thumb stick (Warbrd base)...x+ x- y-. The game does not recognize y+ (pushing thumb stick up). I've confirmed the axis is working, however, the game doesn't "see" the axis.

Message 1 of 37 (1,187 Views)

Virpil not being recognized?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just turned the game on finally and it seems like it's only detecting my T-50CM2 throttle, but not my T-50CM2 base and Constellation grip.

It shows up as joystick1, but theres no option for other joysticks to be added.

Anyone know whats wrong?

Message 2 of 37 (1,235 Views)

Re: Virpil not being recognized?

★★ Novice

Hi, I have a Virpil warbird base with VFX grip, but no throttle, and it works fine. Have you tried unplugging the throttle and just using the grip? I know it's not really solving the problem because you want that throttle! but at least you can see if the stick on its own is detected.

Maybe you need to set the stick as favorite controller in windows control panel. 

Message 3 of 37 (1,213 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here Virpil Throttle MT 50 as 2nd usb device is not detectable. 

Currenty prepared work around with vjoy and joystick gremlin and remaped throttle axis as virtual device

Message 4 of 37 (1,203 Views)

★ Apprentice

There is many users @  virpil forum saying the same. Game is not recognizing Virpill Throttle. Bumer .

Message 5 of 37 (1,201 Views)

Virpil throttle is not detectable if you have Virpil flightstick

★ Apprentice

Game is not detecting Virpil Throttle MT-50. There is many users with that issue @  virpil forum.

Virpil joysticks are detectable only throttle is and issue , should be a 2nd usb device but is not visible on the list.

Message 6 of 37 (1,238 Views)

Virpil mongoose throttle (first gen one, mongoose t50 ) not recognized

★★★ Newbie

I have a first gen virpil mongoose throttle,  virpil stick and thrustmaster rudder pedals.

Everything works except for the throttle. I tried different combinations of unplugging stuff, with no luck. It just does not recognize it. 

I have confirmed that the throttle does work in at least 3 other games and is working fine according to windows. 

Message 7 of 37 (1,234 Views)

Re: Virpil mongoose throttle (first gen one, mongoose t50 ) not recognized

★★★★★ Apprentice
@AA43560 Exact same issue here. Virpil gen 1 MT50 throttle, Vkb gunfighter, MFG crosswind pedals. Nothing I do will convince the game that the throttle is connected. I have zero issue in the half a dozen other HOTAS games I play in my simpit. This is so disappointing.
Message 8 of 37 (1,212 Views)

Re: Virpil mongoose throttle (first gen one, mongoose t50 ) not recognized

★★★★★ Novice

In the same boat as you guys. I came here to make sure Reddit isn't the only place this is posted. I have the 1st gen Virpil Mongoose T-50 throttle, Virpil base w/ TM Hornet top, and MFG Crosswind pedals. Both the stick and pedals work perfectly, but no matter what I do, the throttle will NOT show up. It works just fine in DCS, MS FS2020, IL2, etc. I have the latest firmware. I'm so disappointed because I need my throttle to finally map everything and jump into MP. Hopefully we get a fix for this.

Message 9 of 37 (1,192 Views)