Re: Video Settings Incomplete

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Video Settings Incomplete

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble with lag and was hoping to fix it through changing the video settings but it is not showing all options. The only options showing are brightness, field of view and sprint view shake.

Message 1 of 6 (329 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @UR3AL96,

Are you playing on PC or console? If you're on PC you should see a full Advanced section under the Video options that would have your more granular settings.

If you're on console I'm afraid those same options wouldn't be available. The lag might actually be caused by something else besides the video settings. Are you seeing any of the network connection indicators popping in when it's happening?

/Kent
Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (265 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, and I have no network connection issues. 

It wasn't like this when I played before I have started playing now after a while and it occurred now. 

Message 3 of 6 (222 Views)

Community Manager

@DjangoUnchained3 

Which platform do you play on? Have you had a chance to try any sort of troubleshooting at all since this started happening? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (178 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Xbox one,
Again I can't really think of anything but reinstalling..
Message 5 of 6 (164 Views)

Community Manager

@DjangoUnchained3 

Gotcha, thanks. It's possible the lag is coming from a connectivity issue, so I think that would be a good place to start with some troubleshooting. 

When you have a chance please run through the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it's still happening after that take a look at the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (143 Views)