Veteran's Discount

by blammyyyyyyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please GIVE US INFORMATION! 50% OFF

★★★★★ Novice

Some people are buying BFV with 50%OFF, as a ''Veteran Discount''. I met people that only had BF1 and even so was able to buy BFV. We've tried many times contacting you... but no one gives REAL information. It looks like you (admins, heros in EA support) do NOT know about your OWN company promotions which is a shame. Even if it's to say that the sale is gone for us, that was just a ridiculous selective promotion, you HAVE to inform your community. Already sent 3 messages for you, no responses. 

Message 31 of 47 (1,019 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please GIVE US INFORMATION! 50% OFF

The discount isn't on the regular stores, have you gone in-game (in BF1 or BF4 for example) and checked out the menus? The link should be there

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 34 of 47 (1,427 Views)

All Replies

Veteran's Discount

★★★ Novice

I talked to support and kept getting different answers. First the Veteran's Discount was only for selective people, then it was only for people who owned all battlefield games. All I wanted to do was buy Battlefield V 50% AS ADVERTISED. Why can I not buy the game AS IT WAS ADVERTISED?

Message 1 of 47 (1,982 Views)

Re: Veteran's Discount

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same Probleme. Own all BF Titels with Premium and i want the 50% discount.

Thats not fair!

Message 2 of 47 (1,973 Views)

★★ Novice

same here, got al battlefield games in my origin account but no discount Frown

Message 3 of 47 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why are there good and better customers - some get an offer some not - this seems not to be fair

Message 4 of 47 (1,935 Views)

★ Novice
Same here
Message 5 of 47 (1,861 Views)

★ Novice
I also got all Battlefields AND origin access PREMIUM and still no discount. EA what are you doing Frown
Message 6 of 47 (1,837 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same here -.-

Message 7 of 47 (1,798 Views)

★★ Apprentice
same here
Message 8 of 47 (1,755 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. Very "kind" for owners off all BF games. Thank you for nothing EA!

Message 9 of 47 (1,732 Views)