Verification Email Not Sending Apex Legends

by SeaforthGoalie2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Verification Email Not Sending Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

Before I spaz out more than I have. Why is it every season that comes out, I have to remake an email to get a verification email? Apex Legends is also the only game that doesn't allow me to use my email that I use for the xbox whereas other EA games have no issue. If I can get some help to get the verification code, as they haven't been sending recently or if theirs a way to bypass the verification code so I can actually enjoy the game without making other emails, or get stuck like I am now.

Message 1 of 3 (760 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Verification Email Not Sending Apex Legends

Community Manager

Hi @SeaforthGoalie2

I'm afraid that account related issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you've got the chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (725 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @SeaforthGoalie2

I'm afraid that account related issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you've got the chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent And wait for 10 hours like I did yesterday? Or the 4 hours for a phone call this morning?
Message 3 of 3 (715 Views)