Verification Code Not Received

by WhisperingTouch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Verification Code Not Received

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am not receiving an email with the Verification Code for my account, which is not enabling me to download Apex Legends.

I have received an email congratulating me for joining EA, though it hasn't got any information about the Code.

Not being able to normally log in in any way possible with my account information, I had to resort using my facebook account to be able to log in into this website, yet it won't let me still download any game as it is still not been verified.

Message 1 of 18 (19,141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Verification Code Not Received

★★★ Newbie
Well considering it took a couple of hours to get a reply from EA, I decided just to create another account.
Funnily enough, they actually sent 2 emails this time, one congratulating me for joining EA and another with the code.
So, anyone who's having trouble receiving your code, bets bet would be creating a new account or wait for ages until someone actually helps you out with this issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (19,111 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Well considering it took a couple of hours to get a reply from EA, I decided just to create another account.
Funnily enough, they actually sent 2 emails this time, one congratulating me for joining EA and another with the code.
So, anyone who's having trouble receiving your code, bets bet would be creating a new account or wait for ages until someone actually helps you out with this issue.
Message 2 of 18 (19,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

How long is the wait? I have the same problem. EA's system is so bad.

Message 3 of 18 (18,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, literally having the same problem. Was hoping Apex Legends would be the "redemption" of EA, but when you can't even get the verification code you so desperately need to even just report the problem, EA gives the big * you. Hoping this issue is resolved soon.

Message 4 of 18 (18,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 5 of 18 (18,318 Views)

★ Novice

Same! First i bought battlefield V (old 2 and 2142 was great) but i was *! Then i tried to create an account for my son so he can play Apex. But i have the same problem with not recieving the v.code!  Wtf EA? A group of hobby coders on their own old server with 0$ budget can du better 

Message 6 of 18 (18,233 Views)

★ Novice
New mail. Didnt work.
2 x @hotmail.com
Message 7 of 18 (18,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try verifying through the original game website.  And after that download new installer. Worked for me.

Message 8 of 18 (17,968 Views)

★★★ Novice

I figured it out after waiting 35 minutes for EA customer support. Go to your files and click on origin or anything related to the origin launcher. I deleted everything, redownloaded origin and apex. it worked...

Message 9 of 18 (17,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this problem however I have not received my email and it has been several days

Message 10 of 18 (13,598 Views)