Re: Vehicle mounted guns dont work at close range

by Bintje_NL

Original Post

Vehicle mounted guns dont work at close range

★ Novice

I have noticed lately that when I shoot someone using a vehicle mounted gun at a close range that the bullets seem to hit an invisible shield around them and they are not hit. Even when they are standing there not noticing and I am shooting directly into their center of mass. It seems to be within 20 meters or so.

Message 1 of 4 (425 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @runkledunker

That's really odd.

Does this happen every match that you join?

Could you possibly attach a Clip of this happening to you, next time you play?

Thanks Standard smile 

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Aparently i deleted the previous post accidentally:

I have the same issue. It appears to be an problem with the mounted MG34 on german vehicles like the Sd.Kfz. 251 or the Tiger. Only the top mounted machine gun is bugged (the suicidial one).

The gun appears to be misaligned, the bullets arent going in the direction the barrel is pointing, OR arent even fired altough you recognize muzzle fire and noise. You cant see any bullet traces or dust where the bullets should hit the ground. Further you are unable to hit anybody with the gun.

Recognized it on PS4 (Pro), on map Panzer Storm, only with german vehicles and NOT in every match i played. In the next round the machine gun on the Kübelwagen worked fine, which it did not the previous round. Thats why it could also be a problem on the allied vehicles.

Clips of the issue:

Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just chiming in to let you know I've encountered this issue aswell. It happend when using the turret roof MG on the Tiger and Valentine tanks. On other vehicles, like halftracks, everything seems to be working as intended.

Message 4 of 4 (362 Views)