Re: Valkyrie Birthright Skin Return/Recolor

by AlexXDXDD

Original Post

Valkyrie Birthright Skin Return/Recolor

★★★ Newbie

After not being able to purchase the Valk Birthright bundle does anyone know if it will ever return. And if not is there a possibility of the skin getting a recolor? Kinda sad I missed it after playing tf2 so I hope it comes back

Message 1 of 10 (2,801 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MMax1357 I'm not aware of any plans to bring it back but should I see anything will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Noooooo… sad news for us who didn’t get to buy it lol 

Message 3 of 10 (2,785 Views)

★ Novice

Do you normally hear anything about returning skins or is that something only certain devs know? And, regarding the birthright skin, is it even possible for the skin to return if the skin was a part of a launch bundle? Thanks

Message 4 of 10 (2,693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 5 of 10 (2,399 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If you're not just saying that, and you will notify us if it will be coming back, please tell me too.

Message 6 of 10 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please bring it back. I’m almost positive you guys would make a huge profit from it because it is one of the most liked skins in the game, similar to Voidwalker Wraith and Young Blood Bloodhound

Message 7 of 10 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That sucks I started in the end of season 11 and I want birth right or any recolor 

Message 8 of 10 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im from the year 2023 any news?

Message 9 of 10 (434 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 10 of 10 (393 Views)