Original Post

VOIP FIRESTORM work or not?

★ Apprentice

PC

VOIP is ACTIVATED

VOIP is push to talk

VOIP is allways on

VOIP key is Left_Alt + MouseButton 5

NO * reaction what so * ever IG (atleast in other games you can see if you speak or not)

Does VOIP work?

It could be that im trying to play on ps3 servers and no one talks but I just wanna know how do you know if VOIP work?

Sorry for the angry questions, this game have brought only bad memories (launch, information, bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs, crashes) so cant help myself to try to act in a calm mannenr

Message 1 of 6 (645 Views)

Re: VOIP FIRESTORM work or not?

★★★ Guide

Good question, i had firestorm rounds where I was unable to talk to my squadmates. In other rounds it was working normally.

My guess is it is server related, that VOIP is enabled on some, disables on others.

Message 2 of 6 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi you need to set your headphone as default device in your sound settings>playback. That will probably fix your issue

Message 3 of 6 (600 Views)

★★★ Guide

it is set as such. The curious thing is that everything is working nicely in  the other modes and in some rounds on firestorm. While on some of the rounds it simply is not working. Strange, that is.

Message 4 of 6 (594 Views)

★ Apprentice
Just wondering, when I say that it works in EVERY other known battleroyale game, is it the headphones or something else?

Cant be bothere by 1.st rate support like "is the cable plugged in"
Message 5 of 6 (588 Views)

★★★ Guide

:-) like that one, you should have noticed on your own that the cable was not connected in the first place!

Message 6 of 6 (584 Views)