VERY PISSED OFF!!!

by MaikeruSoya

Original Post

VERY PISSED OFF!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Doubt this will  do any good but this is the last resort.

Why in the blue hell does this game still(this is the 4th year in a row now that i know of) not call defensive/offensive pass interference in any mut mode?

Never not even one time in 4 years has it been called!

Get calls for offside and false starts. With an occasional roughing passer/kicker(very very seldom)

you claim "authentic" play experience yet let this * slide year after year after year.

Oh yeah forgot...Still haven't gotten rewards for solo battles week ending sept 16!

One last thing.   Ea you need to do something about the donkeys(needed a clean word) that start squad challenges then quit before the first offensive play can be run!  Think you need to start placing bans(24 first offense, 36 hours second, 48 hrs 3rd offense, and so on until people stop quitting before even trying to play!!

Peace. Better get a response or the next post will not be nice, or void of foul language like this one

[Admin. Edit - Please do not post in allcaps]

Message 1 of 4 (274 Views)

Re: VERY PISSED OFF!!!

★★★★ Novice

I've experienced offensive and defensive pass interference. Every now and then I'll hit stick a receiver just a touch early and it gets called on me because the ball wasn't there yet. The offensive is totally random but not very often.

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Guide

as offense I have had CBs & safties ON TOP OF ME taking me to the ground before the ball is even close and never gotten a call. Get them called in Franchise and play now but never in MUT

Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can agree with that, I was simply referring to your earlier statement that it's never called whatsoever. We all realize there is a lot of programming in order to make a football game play well. I mean, there are 21 other players on the field that have to compute. It's time to realize that EA does not care about making things right with their customers. Why would they when most people continue to dump their money into Madden year after year no matter how broke it has been, remains, and will continue to be. Look at the long list of things they supposedly fixed in the last patch and yet the simple control of a defender is now broke (at least for me). This is only the 2nd time in 5 years that I've bought Madden, and I only buy it because there is no NCAA football anymore. Being that things are more frustrating than fun, this will be the last for me. They've already gotten my money so I'll simply continue to play until I get to that boiling point and then I'll uninstall it.

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)