by EA_Darko

Original Post

VARIOUS

★★ Novice

Sent to EAgames Contact Services on 01/11/2018

Profile Name: Azrael El Sanctifier

Cell: 4__-___-___9

Email: A____________@_____.com

- CONNECTION ISSUES: The last time I was able to login was 01/07/2018. I haven’t been able to get in since.  I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times now for 3 days without avail.

- LOSS ISSUES: Another glitch is when you spend points on a match and in the middle of the fight it signs off by itself... when back in, the points are wasted without reimbursement.  This should be monitored.

- REFUND ISSUES: I’m permanently medically disabled.  I only get $700 a month, of which all goes towards bills.  I recently spent Christmas $ that came from a relative up north on this game.  I was required to create a Google Play Games account in order to redeem the star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-google-gift-cards I got at Wal-Mart for the amount of $45… the game worked for a little less than a week before I was shut out completely… in other words (it won’t load anymore).  If I’m not allowed back in with reimbursement of all the days of points I would’ve earned otherwise, then I want to be refunded my $45.

- HIGH COST ISSUES: Also, the cost for items are ridiculously high... especially for those on a fixed piece of * income... prices should be cut dramatically.  Also, I would never consider purchasing any of the items that say "potential", I'd only go for the items that say "guarantee".  Purchasing of items should not be a gamble.

- POSITITVE NOTE: I do like the concept of this game though.  I'm a big fan of the 1st 3 original star wars movies.  Those are the characters I'm desperate to collect & upgrade.  There should be another Millennium Falcon with the original crew of Han Solo, Chewy, Luke, Ben, C3PO, R2D2 & Lea... & possibly another Millennium Falcon with Lando & the crew he had aboard when Han lent the Falcon to him in Return of the Jedi.

- CONCLUSION: In the interest of the positive experience of the consumers who download this app; Please (EAgames) take everything I have said into great consideration.  And someone needs to contact me about my refund.  Thank you for your time.

01/13/2018

- EA HELP: Replacing “google play games” with “apkpure” was suggested as possible solution to successfully loading Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on the help forum: When I looked it up, I saw two apkpure apps (3.6 and 3.9).  I first tried the 3.6 which had game icons in it but not s.w.g.o.h… but I tried reinstalling s.w.g.o.h. anyways but it didn’t work.  I uninstalled the 3.6 apkpure and tried the 3.9… when I got to main screen and clicked on the icon “games”, it wanted me to download something else that had nothing to do with gaming of which I had no intention to install… but I tried reinstalling s.w.g.o.h. and it still didn’t work.  So I uninstalled the 3.9 apkpure app and s.w.g.o.h. app.  What works???

01/19/2018

- REFUND ISSUES: No one is getting in touch with me though I provided my phone number when contacting EA.  I try everyday and I can't get in the game anymore because of either EAgames or Google Play Games or BOTH… therefore; I want my $45 dollars back.  I’m really considering contacting the media about this financial rip-off.  Can somebody find out a location and corporate number to EAgames???

- MY KEEP IT SAFE SUGGESTION TO EVERYONE: Do not spend any MONEY on any game apps. Do not create an account with GOOGLE on any of its branches (such as google play games).

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: VARIOUS

Community Manager

@Azrael-El Sorry for the late reply. If you are still having issues then I would ask that you please speak with our live support so that they can look into it for you.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'
Can't log in
Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)