V-1 rocket

by aidanc101863

Original Post

Accepted Solution

V-1 rocket

★ Novice

Every time I try to launch off a rocket it bugs and won't pull the binoculars out this also occurs for other special items and is very annoying the servers are also terrible and my ping is often bouncing around when I have a strong connection this game needs tons of work on bugs and not just on gameplay please fix this it's litterally unplayable

Message 1 of 6 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: V-1 rocket

EA DICE Team

Hey @aidanc101863  try switching guns,  and then back to the V1 rocket. It normally helps. Standard smile 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (329 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
So do I, but I can't help but think the "1/1" thing written on the V1 logo is here because someone in your team already used the option..
I don't think it's possible to launch more than one V1 per team at the same time..
Message 2 of 6 (381 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@aidanc101863 Do you play on console ? I found out a way to pull the rocket is kind of hard but only works you need to do the two trigger stick and the arrow pad up at the same time and binoculars will appear . Hopefully this little trick helps a little bit.

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Message 3 of 6 (374 Views)

★ Novice

I'd tried that once but it didn't work will try again thank you 

Message 4 of 6 (362 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @aidanc101863  try switching guns,  and then back to the V1 rocket. It normally helps. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 6 (330 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks I'll try that 

Message 6 of 6 (322 Views)