Re: Use the G6,G8 Botton at my logitech mouse is break the rule?

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Use the G6,G8 Botton at my logitech mouse is break the rule?

★ Novice

Use the G6,G8 Botton at my logitech mouse is break the rule???  I just got ban but i dont know why.I dont use any cheat program i dont toxic with another people.

Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Princersnk,

Using other buttons on your mouse should not be a problem, provided you haven't mapped any macros to them. As long as each button press is resulting in only one action in-game, that's typically going to be fine.

You should have received an email with a bit more information about any account actions that have been taken, so I would check through your spam/junk/trash folders to see if it may have been filtered there.

Aside from that you can appeal any actions using the information linked below, as that's not something we're able to review on the forums.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Princersnk,

Using other buttons on your mouse should not be a problem, provided you haven't mapped any macros to them. As long as each button press is resulting in only one action in-game, that's typically going to be fine.

You should have received an email with a bit more information about any account actions that have been taken, so I would check through your spam/junk/trash folders to see if it may have been filtered there.

Aside from that you can appeal any actions using the information linked below, as that's not something we're able to review on the forums.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

★ Novice

I send many email to EA Help.He dont tell any more information about my case.

I wouldn't dare invest in this game anymore because i dont know when he ban me again.

Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)