Re: Upgrading a player in NBA live mobile

by EA_David

Original Post

Upgrading a player in NBA live mobile

★★★ Newbie

Using elite playoff 2019 tokens I’m trying to upgrade my 85 Damian Lillard to a 92 Damian Lillard. I took the player out of my roster and he is not appearing in the set or in “view all items”. I should be able to exchange the player and the tokens for the upgraded player but it’s not working. Please help. 

Message 1 of 6 (4,245 Views)

Community Manager

@jbagadonuts Hey, please make sure you check all your lineups, including defensive. We've seen some mixups over this card, and it's usually due to folks missing their defensive lineups. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It won't let me switch Damian lillard out

of the defensive line up

Message 3 of 6 (4,190 Views)

Community Manager

If the game is stuck you can try restarting your device? Or do you not have an appropriate player to swap in?

Thanks

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (4,148 Views)

★ Novice

im having the same problem I can't remove the person off my team and I got no one to swap him with

Message 5 of 6 (3,905 Views)

Community Manager

@dog-r-me 

We'll try to get out to you faster next time around but if you ever need immediate help with our Support team during limited-time events, don't hesitate to open up a case via in-game. Here's how to do that.

Were you eventually able to swap him out and share what worked? Usually with errors like this a restart of the device and game helps. If you have your game synced up to Facebook/Google/Apple accounts you can safely delete the game and reinstall it without losing progress.

iOS

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (3,858 Views)