Re: Upgrades did not register for TW done before player lock

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upgrades did not register for TW done before player lock

★★ Novice

The upgrades I did to 3 toon for TW a good half hour before player lock have not registered.

upgrades done at approx 7.30GMT

please advise

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ivalaalien ,

the player lock occurs as soon as you click the "join" button. At this moment the system takes a screenshot from your (at this moment) current inventory.

To include updates you made after you joined the TW you have to leave the TW and then rejoin (so that the system takes a new screenshot from you inventory with the updates included).

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (240 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ivalaalien ,

the player lock occurs as soon as you click the "join" button. At this moment the system takes a screenshot from your (at this moment) current inventory.

To include updates you made after you joined the TW you have to leave the TW and then rejoin (so that the system takes a new screenshot from you inventory with the updates included).

Regards.

Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)

★★ Novice

Really.. is this a new thing..  it was always promoted that you did not have to leave and then rejoin.. 

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

@ivalaalien "New" as of November: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/217926/updates-on-current-issues