Re: Update froze on 76%, then game vanished from hard drive (Xbox One)

by MoeBwonKinobi

Original Post

Update froze on 76%, then game vanished from hard drive (Xbox One)

★★★★ Apprentice

Was updating, all of a sudden game stopped downloading at exactly 76%. I tried pausing / resuming the download and reset my Xbox to try and get the download going again. Ending up cancelling and clearing from the queue, then the game uninstslled itself from my Xbox. The worst part is I live out in the middle of nowhere and my internet is so slow it will take like 24 hours for me to redownload it lol.... Speed peaks at like 10 Mb/sec. But usually stay around 4.0-6.85 Mb/sec. It's very slow, somehow I am able to play still without much lag from what I can notice. But yeah I really want to play the game, really sucks that this happened! Just a warning to anyone with bad internet, don't cancel the download, just wait. Can't wait to get back on! Cheers

Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

★★★★ Guide

this happens with all failed downloads as of late. this has happened to me with several other games. I remember it used to just pick up where it left off in the past but it seems that  any interruption deletes the game now

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So don't they, they being EA or Origin, respond to your issues or is this just a place to *?

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)