Update Issues-download gets stuck

by SoCalChadBrad

Original Post

Re: apex season 10 download stuck at 31%

★★★★★ Newbie
@Belial001 I've waited for about two hours so far. Most it ever goes up to after 31% is 2 KB/s
Message 21 of 36 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent cringe
Message 22 of 36 (920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every damn season...

Message 23 of 36 (912 Views)

Apex Legends Not updating past 31%

★★★ Newbie

Good Afternoon, I've been attempting to update Apex Legends for 2 hours now. As soon as it hits 3.36 GB (31%) it stops downloading. I have attempted pausing the update, restarting the update completely. I've turned my computer on and off again, checked my internet, restarted origin AND I've managed to download an update on a different game. I do not believe the error to be on my end. Help please.  

Message 24 of 36 (876 Views)

Re: Update Issues-download gets stuck

★★★ Novice

Steam does not seem to suffer from this issue.   my Origin DL still stuck at 36%, but have already fully installed new via steam.

Message 25 of 36 (859 Views)

Re: Update Issues-download gets stuck

★★★ Newbie

I followed the instructions for the alternate method on https://frondtech.com/apex-legends-season-10-download-stuck-emergence-update/ and the fix worked Standard smile

Message 26 of 36 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent https://frondtech.com/apex-legends-season-10-download-stuck-emergence-update/ has a working fix. I tried the alternate method and my download is finally working again after over an hour.
Message 27 of 36 (846 Views)

stuck on patching files

★★★ Newbie

stuck on patching files for the last 2hrs Frown

Message 28 of 36 (750 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too, at first it got stuck at 31% now about 2 hours later it is stuck at 87%. 

Any update on this matter? 

Message 29 of 36 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Stuck at 87%.

Message 30 of 36 (665 Views)