Update Issues-download gets stuck

by SoCalChadBrad

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Update Issues-download gets stuck

★★★★★ Newbie

Update gets stuck at 31/35%. I continue to have this issue even after reinstalling the launcher. It tops out and normalizes at a solid download rate and then slowly ticks down to 0B

Message 11 of 36 (4,116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: apex season 10 download stuck at 31%

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Marking this as a solution just for visibility. We are still investigating this issue.

Thanks for the reports. 

We're looking into the issues with today's update. Thanks for bearing with us while we're working on it. 

Edit: This issue should be resolved, thanks for the patience everyone. Please try restarting your launcher and clearing the cache if you're still experiencing this issue, then let us know!

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 18 of 36 (5,714 Views)

All Replies

apex season 10 download stuck at 31%

★★★ Newbie

apex season 10 download stuck at 31%

Message 1 of 36 (4,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

boost

Message 2 of 36 (4,229 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also having the same issue. Download tops out around 18mb/s and then quickly drops to zero at the 31% mark and sits there for 5-10 minutes, then it starts again at top speed and immediately drops again.

Message 3 of 36 (4,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 4 of 36 (4,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, along with 2 of my friends,, stuck in different percentages, but stuck nonetheless

UPDATE
I waited for around 15 minutes and the download started by itself again. It appears to be download spikes?.

SECOND UPDATE
Indeed it appears to be downloading it spikes, for it promptly stopped, and restarted, stopped again, and it finally finished downloading just now for me.

Message 5 of 36 (4,179 Views)

★★★ Novice

Was stuck at 35 % on the update... tried the standard set of fixes... no luck.

tried game repair,   also froze...

attempted uninstall/reinstall .... now stalled out at 34%

Message 6 of 36 (4,156 Views)

Suck at 0 B / sec

★★★ Novice

I'm trying to install the new Apex Legends update, but my origin keeps getting stuck at 0 b / sec every so often. Can't fix it, can't find safe mode as other articles suggested, already turned off my antivirus, don't know what to do at this point.

Message 7 of 36 (4,078 Views)

Update doesn't Update like an Update is suppose to Update.

★★★ Guide

So I can't play the game because I have to Update, except the Update doesn't Update, instead it does nothing. Good job Respawn/EA, the latest Season is literally unplayable because your servers can even let your players Update their game...

Message 8 of 36 (4,110 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same

Message 9 of 36 (4,140 Views)