Re: Update 1.5 on PC STILL hasn't fixed my 4 week old problem

by PlsFixYourGame

Original Post

Update 1.5 on PC STILL hasn't fixed my 4 week old problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As per the title, it's been almost, give or take a month since i've been having this issue of my game just crashing on startup after 10-15 seconds (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-PC-Crash/m-p/8483707#M2570)

Again, same thing happened last update, hoped it would fix it and disappointed once again with this issue being unaddressed... 

My PC specs are:
- Intel I7-8700
- Gigabyte RX 580 8GB

- 16 GB RAM

I was able to play the first few days of launch so it's not like hardware as ever an issue, well, I assume so

Message 1 of 8 (634 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm on xbox and it still doesnt work for me. The update did not fix it. The game wont even get past the loading screen

Message 2 of 8 (586 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the game last saturday (7 december) and played without any issues.

Just performed the forced update and now the game crashes back to desktop after startup. There is no way I can get it to start.

I was not aware that others had this issue before, but this update certainly made it even worse.

Please EA provide a workaround whatever it is?

Message 3 of 8 (581 Views)

★ Apprentice

The workaround is wait, start a new game, lose everything you've done, and be patient.  Fu k that. Good thing forza has the supra now, because as much as I want to play this game, forza has always worked! 

Message 4 of 8 (576 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yup. Correct, still haven't fixed a damn thing. What a garbage team.

Message 5 of 8 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This game is a pile of crap, not gonna lie....

i still can't even connect to online / multiplayer because i have too many cars!! LMAOOO

payback never had that issue... SMFH and only able to have 100 wraps? what a joke...

ill be finishing up the collectibles for this game and getting my platinum and it'll sit on my shelf 

im done with this game had plans to play for the future dlc's and enjoy the game online with friends

but i simply can't... and im tired of waiting for answers... this isn't even right 

Message 6 of 8 (557 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It isn't right at all, brother. I was upset with the loss I had to deal with and hoped they could've at least returned my cars, but yeah, nothing. I don't know what this update was for, but it didn't do anything except give us two glow sticks. Just remind yourself never to buy another NFS or an EA game anymore.

Message 7 of 8 (543 Views)

Message 8 of 8 (457 Views)