Update 1.0.5 - Sep. 5 Application crashes

by Metropolis007

Original Post

Update 1.0.5 - Sep. 5 Application crashes

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having issues since last update. The game sometimes loads sometimes it doesn't or it would crash with the Google report. If it does it sometimes shows the downloading bar, but only to 30% then it might load to main menu and sometimes the downloading bar doesn't show. 

Message 1 of 13 (865 Views)

Re: Update 1.0.5 - Sep. 5 Application crashes

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Metropolis007 sounds like it's stuck downloading files for the update. Do you have your account linked to an email address or Facebook? If so, could you try reinstalling the game? Also are you still on the Galaxy S7 Edge?

Message 2 of 13 (854 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have linked account to my email. I tried clearing cache and data. yes I'm still using galaxy 7 edge

Message 3 of 13 (851 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried reinstalling and it didn't fix. It still crashes. I forgot to mention that sometimes when the game is loading the screen goes black afterwards like the phone times out.

Message 4 of 13 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am also having this exact same issue on my Galaxy S9. It started with the last update and I have reinstalled several times. I can get in sometimes and play a few games but everytime I open the app i have to struggle through the crashes.

I will add that after reinstalling it works fine until I close the app again, and then back to the same issue. Reinstalling every time I play though is a rough solution.

Message 5 of 13 (809 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Mozaec you're right! that's not ideal! The team is aware and working on a fix to improve things so stay tuned! I guess you'll just have to avoid closing it and keep playing Wink Standard smile

Message 6 of 13 (799 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue. After I play and close the screen, am unable to get fame to load again unless uninstall are redownload. I've tried various other possible solutions without success. Galaxy s9+

Message 7 of 13 (789 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have same issue on my Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Tab S2 , 7 out 10 times game crash and i have to keep trying, i see downloading update message on loading screen always even when my game is fully updated
Message 8 of 13 (776 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @hsm1391 and @smarbs1 for the additional reports. The team is aware and looking into fixing this soon!

Message 9 of 13 (746 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Metropolis007@hsm1391@smarbs1 and @Mozaec it's been a few days since our last update, are you still facing issues with crashes?

Message 10 of 13 (677 Views)