Up and down arrow keys don't work

by MRBM209

Original Post

Up and down arrow keys don't work

★ Novice

I have the PC version and the game launches fine and is playable, but I can't change any settings because it won't allow me to use the up or down arrows on my keyboard or steering wheel. Yes, really, the one and only problem is I can't navigate to the settings menu because the up and down arrow keys on both my keyboard and steering wheel won't do anything in-game. Really weird and incredibly frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3 (698 Views)

Re: Up and down arrow keys don't work

★★★ Guide

q/e for changing menu tabs, and use https://www.keyboardtester.com

to check if your keys are actually working

or try wasd or numpad arrows with number lock off

Message 2 of 3 (668 Views)

Re: Up and down arrow keys don't work

★ Novice

Thank you for the reply. I know it's been a long time but I just recently tried the game again since i saw they released the update a few months back. Steering wheels, including my model, the Thrustmaster TX, are supposedly supported, yet I'm still having the same issue. I do have Logitech G-hub installed and running before I start the game. As soon as I'm in the game, it acts like I'm constantly pressing the down arrow on my keyboard. This issue only occurs if I have my wheel connected. I know the issue is with the game because the wheel works flawlessly with other titles. Seems like a bug but don't seem to be allowed to submit it to EA for review.

Message 3 of 3 (588 Views)