Hello,

EA Saying This Minimum System Requirements For PC

• CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • RAM: 6GB
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7700
  • GPU RAM: 1 GB
  • HARD DRIVE: Minimum 30 GB of free space

I Got 

• CPU: Intel Core i7-4750HQ(Overclocked to 3.6Ghz)
  • RAM: 24GB
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M (Overclocked Core Clock by %13.5 and Memory Clock by %25)
  • GPU RAM: 3 GB
  • SOLID DRIVE: Samsung 970 Pro
  • 144Hz 1MS Monitor.

I am getting 35-45 while everything maxed up. When i say everything maxed up i mean EVERYTHING MAXED UP even Texture Stream to Insane (8GB)

BUT When i used lowest as possible everything low or disabled except Resolution. Resolution 1080P for everytime. I am getting 35 to 55 FPS. Fix That Optimization ISSUE.

My GPU Temps are normal max 65C while overload CPU Temps 75C While overload.

When i using Low settings with 720p Resolution I am getting 35 to 120 FPS.

Message 1 of 15 (732 Views)

Re: Untruth Minimum System Requirements For PC

★★★★ Apprentice

The reason ur CPU is so hot is because it's an laptop cpu running at 2ghz and with turbo at 3.2ghz so yah ofc it's gone be around the 75c because it's a laptop cpu with limited airflow to cool it down.

but overall that cpu is fine its base clock and airflow is just limited so it has to throttle itself once it gets to hot you can help ur cpu by not choking the airflow holes and playing on low settings that effect ur cpu making it easier for ur CPU which will give you a better overall experience.

This game is far from being unoptimized it's one of the most decent optimized games I have seen in awhile and that with a modified source engine i'm really impressed with the devs.

Message 2 of 15 (704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sounds Like you know nothing about laptops.

I am using ASUS ROG G751 Plus I Have Custom Cooling

I am overclocked my CPU to 3.6 Ghz and 75C is MAX Temprature from 2 hours of stress testing. And you replying " laptop cpu running at 2ghz and with turbo at 3.2ghz so yah ofc it's gone be around the 75c because it's a laptop cpu with limited airflow to cool it down." LOL todays decent Gaming Laptops will be reach 90C if they do 2 hours of stress testing and you are saying 75C to high bla bla.

I am saying Can you imagine a 2019 Game. All Ultra Settings 35-45 FPS on 1080P okay yeah why not it's ultra settings BUT when i use lowest settings on 1080P only giving me 35-55 FPS

Even PUBG On ultra settings feels smoother then this game. on 970M.

"but overall that cpu is fine its base clock and airflow is just limited so it has to throttle itself once it gets to hot you can help ur cpu by not choking the airflow holes and playing on low settings that effect ur cpu making it easier for ur CPU which will give you a better overall experience." LOL to while i play this game my CPU clock is 3.6Ghz not 2ghz and my cpu won't throtle until 95C so it's impossible to throttle.

I am using MSI Afterburner and Intel Extreme Tuning Utility whille playing for checking everyhing is fine.

Edit. I Forgot to say my GPU Clock and Memory Clock is Overlocked too by %13.5

Message 3 of 15 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

what?

I'm just telling you mobile processors of intel are * at high temps mate ur killing ur laptop only faster and faster by doing that anyway good luck with ur laptop.

Message 4 of 15 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

Message 5 of 15 (633 Views)

★★★ Novice

While i playing this game my CPU Temps are max 67C at %55 load it's pretty low for laptop cpu

Laptop CPU's handling temps way diffrent from Desktop CPU

I am Saying almost there is no FPS Change between everything low, Disabled and Maxed up, Enabled

Message 6 of 15 (631 Views)

★★★★ Novice
if thats what you saying, ill give you the answer to the problem, ive read a lot that this game is demanding A LOT from gpus and has memory leaks. your gpu is compared to a 1050, which may be the problem, future drivers from nvidia may fix or at least get things smoother on the gpu part, tho until they also fix the memory leaks you wont get better than it is. as any early access, things will only work if we help devs. tho you should be happy, i have way better specs than you and i cant even launch the game due to createfile failed with 32 issue.
Message 7 of 15 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice
also, you know your cpu is actually close in performance to a amd fx 8350 dont you? that doesnt help too much in gaming as it is kinda weak, is like and i5 3330 with HT.
Message 8 of 15 (584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My GPU, Overclocked 970M way better than Desktop 1050TI and my CPU right now (overclocked 4750hq) way better then FX 8350 or i5 3330. Most of games using Single Core and my CPU close to Desktop 4770K

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i7-4770K-vs-Intel-Core-i7-4750HQ

Message 9 of 15 (572 Views)

★★★★ Novice
cpu boss is crap, use this instead, https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-4770K-vs-Intel-Core-i7-4750HQ/1537vsm3709
check single core scores, this is from people, lots of people, no score is given by reviews, your single core performance is around amd fx x3xx and i5 3330(and older) series. that also may be the cause, new game, low optimizations.
Message 10 of 15 (562 Views)