Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unskippable animations during landing and departure on stations and planets

★ Apprentice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug It is not exactly a bug but an incredibly annoying and time wasting design choice. Even though the latest patch (1.05) allows me to skip the tedious travelling to planet animations I am still not able to skip the equally tedious and repetitive animations for landing and departing on planets or travelling from star system to star system. I would very much like to have the option to skip these animations since after the 10th time landing on the same planet it can get incredibly tedious to watch them.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the galaxy map and land or depart on any planet or station or travel from one system to the next.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

I need to write something here so I am able to post this bug report. Like I said I would very much like an option to skip the tedious animations. Thank you.

Message 1 of 11 (1,628 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Unskippable animations during landing and departure on stations and pla

Community Manager

Hello @hedop85 and thank you for this feedback. I will pass your post to the developers for consideration. This is indeed not a bug, but still might be worth to take a look into. 

Cheers,

Archi

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (2,538 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Unskippable animations during landing and departure on stations and pla

★★★★ Novice

This is not a Bug.

Message 2 of 11 (1,620 Views)

★ Apprentice

I already said that. Since it is a design problem I personally classify it as a bug because to class an essential component of ingame controll missing as a suggestion is just not fitting.

Message 3 of 11 (1,614 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @hedop85 and thank you for this feedback. I will pass your post to the developers for consideration. This is indeed not a bug, but still might be worth to take a look into. 

Cheers,

Archi

Message 4 of 11 (2,539 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Message 5 of 11 (1,596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would really appreciate if this were looked into, it's very annoying to go throught the take of and landing sequence every time my APEX missions are finished and I want to return from my planetmission to the cockpit.

By the way it happens most because of the APEX missions, if they where accessible from the planet - for example the station where I call for the Nomad - the problem would be solved for me.

Message 6 of 11 (1,551 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Baldur333 the easiest thing would be to allow us access to the ship without the need of taking off, why can't they let us in and out like the rest of the ME games did.

You open the door and the ship is there, you want to take off, go to the bridge and ask the pilot to take off (back to playing the original ME games as this game is broken, so I can't remember what the pilot's name is...beside Suvi there was another guy, but I love Joker most of all).

Message 7 of 11 (1,544 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TheRealGimmle wrote:

@Baldur333 the easiest thing would be to allow us access to the ship without the need of taking off, why can't they let us in and out like the rest of the ME games did.

You open the door and the ship is there, you want to take off, go to the bridge and ask the pilot to take off 

This.

Message 8 of 11 (1,532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@hedop85 wrote:

I already said that. Since it is a design problem I personally classify it as a bug because to class an essential component of ingame controll missing as a suggestion is just not fitting.

I know that leaving a planet, when you just want to enter your ship for a vid call breaks immersion. But technically I guess these are just animated loading screens.

Message 9 of 11 (1,519 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@kregora Agreed, but there is no reason for these loading screens if it is the case, as loading the tempest shouldn't be any different than loading any other area in the game.

It was ME1 if I remember correctly where you had a decontamination scene each time you walked in to the tempest and I don't see why this can't be the same here as well.

Why not let us decide when we want to depart?

Message 10 of 11 (1,504 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help