Unsanctioned 7-day ban after recent update

by zer0rezplayz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unsanctioned 7-day ban after recent update

★★★ Newbie

Got home from work tonight and was hoping to get a few good ranked matches in before heading to bed, found myself "blocked" for 7-days instead, before escalating to E.A's support team I checked both my email and the official website for ban history was even informed by their support team I was not banned according to them yet despite this the most help I could receive was an "unguaranteed uplift" of said ban with no time frame of when it would get done. Quite saddening considering I've dropped over 100$ in the game. Devil #get it together E.A 

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unsanctioned 7-day ban after recent update

Community Manager

Hey @zer0rezplayz 

If you are getting a message that you have been banned you will want to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance. Checking the ban history page may have delays in showing a ban and will not show all bans as stated on the page.

Please keep in mind it may take some time to hear back from our TOS team, so be sure to keep an eye on your email for any communication. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unsanctioned 7-day ban after recent update

Community Manager

Hey @zer0rezplayz 

If you are getting a message that you have been banned you will want to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance. Checking the ban history page may have delays in showing a ban and will not show all bans as stated on the page.

Please keep in mind it may take some time to hear back from our TOS team, so be sure to keep an eye on your email for any communication. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)