Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Unresponsive play

by edmanlee

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unresponsive play

★★ Newbie

Hello I have a few issues I need looking at and addressing. First of all I would like to state I enjoyed the game untill about a week ago. I play ultimate team, and this is the only mode I use.

1) players feel like there running on sand no response to movement, to play online I literally can't sprint otherwise I end up losing games constantly. 

2) passing is non existent at present to win the game you have to just use through ball passing to get a chance.

3) defending, I can not defend due to button delay. To get ball back you have to basically walk into the opposition and hope your player gets the ball.

4) feels like I have semi control of my team, sometimes it's looks and feels like the computer is playing for me.

5) when opposition is attacking, my players stop tracking back and concede changes at will.

At present the online is broken for me, game speed is slow and sluggish and the points above on top of that are ruining the experience for me. Is there any fix coming in place for Xbox users to sort these issues.

Message 1 of 6 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @nathanswinny,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (196 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @nathanswinny,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (197 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@nathanswinnyI suffer these same issues daily this game seems to only be fun for people close to the servers I think it's time to get rid of this game ea doesn't care about anything but money

Message 3 of 6 (158 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

It's not even a case of being close to the servers. The servers are awful, ea's matchmaking is awful and I was astounded to find recently that a large chunk of Asia plays on the EU servers. The fact that before the match starts, it's showing 4 bar, fully green connection only to find out the other guy is from spain, shows just how ridiculous ea's parameters are.

Message 4 of 6 (142 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Aka. They won't do nothing as usual.

Message 5 of 6 (103 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@nathanswinny it has happened in career mode as well. until this past weekend, things seemed fine...well, fine for FIFA 20. now like you said, right after the kick-off, players lose complete stamina and slow down like they are running in a blizzard. can't shoot, can't pass, passing is now just utterly weakened....I don't know anymore.
Message 6 of 6 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream