@忍者魔方 我也是至從更新了反作弊程式後Win7系統都不能玩了
Message 11 of 20 (1,097 Views)

Re: Unrecoverable Error

★★★ Newbie

respawn plz fix

Message 12 of 20 (997 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David hey david can u told the dev team about this, I cant play apex for 2 months right now
Message 13 of 20 (975 Views)

★ Apprentice
@NinjaCube Try reset your bios by removing the CMOS battery from your motherboard, wait 5 minutes, then reinsert. let me know how it goes.

Here's a tutorial for removing battery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9hyEPTFR10
Message 14 of 20 (790 Views)

★★ Novice

Has this worked for anyone else? 

Message 15 of 20 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@NinjaCubeI did a fresh install of windows, along with resetting my bios by removing CMOS battery. Some people say they still faced the error even after a fresh install so a few of us have concluded its the resetting bios that solved it. It's super simple to do, just follow the youtube tutorial I linked above: You just open your pc after turning it off, look at your motherboard for the battery type you have (see video) pop it out, wait 5 minutes, pop it back in.

There may be other ways like updating your bios, but you have to make sure you find the exact update for it else could ruin your PC; removing the battery and reinserting will just do a reset of your bios and much simpler with no risk in my opinion. Let me know if this fixes it for you so we can tell others so they don't have to do a full reinstall of windows.

Message 16 of 20 (770 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done that and I'm still receiving the error Frown

Message 17 of 20 (747 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Ротиблю Resetting the BIOS didn't help either. It turns out that the only way out that the support service offers is to reinstall the operating system, it's just ridiculous
Message 18 of 20 (679 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David can ea plis fix this like 2 months no playing this is unreal
Message 19 of 20 (542 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David It's been 2 months. Is there any official fix for the game?

Message 20 of 20 (457 Views)