Unplayable peformance and NO pre-registration reward?

by ESGudjohnsen

Original Post

Re: Unplayable peformance and NO pre-registration reward?

★ Apprentice

Oh my, it was the most hilarious thing EVER xD 100! Diamonds, 1500 gold! And 1!!! Titan card! What a bundle it is! XD

You are so generous! Not even 0.5 of a card BUT A WHOLE CARD FOR PRE-REGISTRATION, OH MY!

Now players only need a couple thousands more of those and they get the max level! XD

Truly, let me comprehend it.

That Bundle has 100 gems in it (worth 1$), 1500 gold (worth 1$), 1 epic card that you can get for free via drop from the simple chest, so, I'd say it's worth 0.5$ at best.

So, you are gifting 2.5$ worth bundles to people who pre-registered!? Are you insane?! What if you go bunkrupt?! It is JUST TOO GENEROUS! XD

Message 11 of 20 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This bundle was decided before game even launched in alpha.

The idea was Titans wouldn't come out till game went gold live for everyone and people that pre-registration would get a jump on using Titans.

But as most already know EA got greedy and released Titan after 1 day into pre alpha. Then tied it into sales in the crates.

It should been changed to something else and it's been fussed about on forums since it happened. People including my self asked for at least a unique skin for  pre alpha players on the Titan to show people we was the testers.

EA moreless said nope it be to hard to put into the game.

But trust me there is a lot of new reviews on websites and YouTube that agree EA screwed over the pre alpha players.

Most likely our idea for a skin will be taken and offered for sale in the future since EA doesn't care what the people in their games say.... Be greed at it's finest

Message 12 of 20 (531 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_HighCommand , do you have any updates about my problem? I also checked Google Play reviews and filtered by "Last version" and "Only users with your device" and there are other 4 guys  with it, everyone with the same big performance problem. Hope this can help.

Beside this, do you have an ETA for the first patch after release? Now i can't do anything beside waiting a patch that let me play Frown

Message 13 of 20 (501 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ESGudjohnsen,

Unfortunately no update as of today. Rest assured that the team is actively looking into this to get to the bottom of the issue.

Message 14 of 20 (490 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_HighCommand , 

I just noticed that still not received pre-registration reward. Is it normal due to some postponing or it's me? Thanks

Message 15 of 20 (449 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ESGudjohnsen, did you check your inbox in-game for the reward?

If it is not there as of today, can you get in touch with @EA_dance210, please? Thank you!

Message 16 of 20 (441 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_dance210 , can you help me? I've still not received preregistration reward,i preregistered during E3 conference in june. And until the last day before release the page on Google Play showed me as already "pre-registered", but still nothing. Thanks!

Message 17 of 20 (434 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ESGudjohnsen,

What is your current player level?

For all players at player level 4 and above, you should have an inbox message titled "Claim Your Early Bird Bundle!"

If you are player level 4 and above and never received that inbox message, could you give me your PersonaID, either here or in a DM?

Message 18 of 20 (424 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_dance210 ,

First of all, thank you for the reply.

I'm currently still level 1 because, as i said to @EA_HighCommand , for me and for other users with my same device it's completely impossible to play. Terrible performance, under 5fps, making me impossible to play and even very frustrating navigate menus. In fact, since 4th december launch, i'm just logging in to reclaim free crate every 12 hours and level up some units with what i find inside those free crates. But yeah, i'm level 1. In fact i never received that massage in my inbox section. Do you need my PersonaID anyway?

Thanks

Message 19 of 20 (418 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_dance210 , 

Do you have any fix for my problem? I preregistered, but the game is unplayable and its impossible for me reach level 4. How can i do? Id like to gather resources at least, until itll become playable. Thanks

Message 20 of 20 (363 Views)