Unplayable out of sync gameplay for a whole year need answers!!!

by jamiescotty93

Original Post

Re: Unplayable out of sync gameplay for a whole year need answers!!!

★★★ Apprentice

There is less people playing, as the game cycle winds down now. That is probably the reason for the improved responsiveness. From a systemic standpoint, this is no fix. 

Message 21 of 29 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve tried so much. Cleared ps5 console cache/changed hdmi cables/restarted monitor/rebuilt game database/reinstalled the game/rebooted router all the classic troubleshooting techniques. It is UNPLAYABLE 

im at the point of giving up on the game and highly unlikely to buy next years game (I know you don’t actually care EA). I have excellent internet connectivity I somehow don’t think the issue is at my end.

Message 22 of 29 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Unbelievable we are in July and there has not been a single meaningful response from anyone connected to EA regarding this issue.

Amazing that a copy and paste response or  is deemed acceptable customer service in the face of an issue which totally ruins the gameplay experience.

But like it has been said before they have our money so why would they care.

Message 23 of 29 (499 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Dude, you just said everything I wanted to write. It's like playing Fifa on hard mode. Also it's like the error probability is increased, alot of bounce backs, my players bumping onto eachother, keeper fumbling the ball.

This game is just broken. I believe they know this but I guess we're too much of a minority (experiencing this) for them to care to fix it.

Message 24 of 29 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@itsjerrold wrote:

Dude, you just said everything I wanted to write. It's like playing Fifa on hard mode. Also it's like the error probability is increased, alot of bounce backs, my players bumping onto eachother, keeper fumbling the ball.

This game is just broken. I believe they know this but I guess we're too much of a minority (experiencing this) for them to care to fix it.

the physicality seems to reduce as well....shots seem generic instead of where you aimed...players are slower acceleration wise...they turn slower than the same player your opponent has....etc etc

Message 25 of 29 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys you are pointing to the wrong thing here try to play kick off with your friend and you will face the same problems, input delays slow players all the stuff you mentioned even in offline career mode. Its a game engin or coding problem and they know it and they don't care the only way they will if you don't buy the game anymore 

Message 26 of 29 (420 Views)

★ Guide

Funny thing, that my connection is ok for a 300m headshot in Battlefield (bullet velocity > 500 meters per second). But not enough for an accurate pass in FIFA (ball speed < 50 meters per second).

Message 27 of 29 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello...

Does someone of this topic already solve the problem?

Many thanks. 

Message 28 of 29 (280 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its has nothing to do with your ISP or your hardware I promise you. This game was not meant to be a competitive game it was meant to be money making scheme. Everyone thats has played this game for a couple years now knows that EA takes care of their best customers meaning that the more money your put into the game the more handicap help EA will give you on your account it really is that simple. And on the flip side By making you lose EA hopes that you will want to upgrade your team and spend money on fifa points. 

Message 29 of 29 (121 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help