Unplayable lag since November on Xbox servers

by 808VillainSoundC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unplayable lag since November on Xbox servers

★★★ Newbie

Ever since around November I’ve had unplayable lag, where it’s like time freezes for a second for the other players, and then they jump to a new spot when it stops, hard to explain, like it I’m playing HVV, kylo will freeze in front of me, next thing I know he’s popped behind me and killed me, this makes the game unplayable, I haven’t had one day since November where this didn’t happen. I tried all the stops like turning off game share data and that to no avail. PLEASE fix this!Frown this is the only game I turn on my Xbox one to play, and I know it’s the servers because I’ve been playing it fine since launch with the same internet I have now without this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unplayable lag since November on Xbox servers

EA DICE Team

I recommend that you take a look on our connective guide and see if that helps. Standard smile @jklauser5447  @808VillainSoundC  @Darth_Revan64 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (401 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I'm having almost the exact same problem. I'm on PC and I have never had any problems up till about 3-4 months ago. What in the world happened?

Message 2 of 4 (463 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Darth_Revan64 Yeah I’ve been having awful lag on Xbox for the past 5-6 weeks as well. Before that had the Error 721 and couldn’t play period. No issues playing other titles on my network. Please fix the servers.
Message 3 of 4 (439 Views)

EA DICE Team

I recommend that you take a look on our connective guide and see if that helps. Standard smile @jklauser5447  @808VillainSoundC  @Darth_Revan64 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (402 Views)