Re: Unplayable, crash every 5 games.

by Kaparroides

Original Post

Community Manager

@Kaparroides 

Can you try deleting Origin from your PC and re-download/install the latest version here.

Please upload a new DxDiag and if you have your PC set to sleep mode, would you mind toggling that option to "never" under your Windows power settings. 

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 16 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

yeah i deleted and re-download/installed Origin, i set the sleep mode to never, and it crashed me just now when i was selecting my character to play with, i think i give up, nothing will fix this.

And there's the dxdiag below.

Message 12 of 16 (295 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

btw it just crashed me again with this error message.

---------------------------
Apex Crash Message
---------------------------
Apex crashed in nvwgf2umx.

Message 13 of 16 (290 Views)

Community Manager

I searched that error message and there are other Nvidia users recommending a clean install of the latest driver here. Try rolling back your driver and then manually download the latest one from their website. If you overclock or using XMP, remove them.

It could be corrupted or out of date files too. Check out CCleaner which will help repair them for you. Please read this article below thoroughly.

How to use CCleaner to Fix PC Issues

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues/

Keep us updated!

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 16 (259 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hey, i thought it would be relevant to comeback here saying how i fixed my crashing problem to others that might have the same problem, i did everything to try and fix it but nothing was working, untill i updated my bios 1 month ago, haven't had a single crash since, it might not be the same issue that you have but if nothing is working for you, maybe you can try to update it aswell and see how it goes.

Message 15 of 16 (621 Views)

Community Manager

@Kaparroides 

Really appreciate you coming back with a solution that could help others out in the community. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 16 (223 Views)