Unlocks glitched and now locked.

by kringe1990

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlocks glitched and now locked.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Ever since i did the update on my ps4 for battlefront 2 my weapons and star cards are now locked how do i fix this?

I have uploaded some pix of my star cards being unequiped on there own.

The second pic is me equipping them and the third pic is everything being locked. Also I was supposed to spawn in with the CR-2 Assault Rifle but when I get into a game its locked and spawns me in with the first rifle that you can choose. Even though it shows my character holding the cr2 before I spawn in. It also kicks me out of games while in the middle of them ever game and is not tracking my progress on my milestones.
Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlocks glitched and now locked.

EA Community Manager

Hey there,

I'll move this post over to the Battlefront II boards. There was a short timespan where it would appear as if your progress was reset, this was a temporary display issue and has been resolved since. Have a great weekend!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (259 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @kringe1990,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

However, this is the Technical Support Forum for Battlefield 1.

If you would like to have your Issue taken care of, you can visit the Answers HQ Forum for Star Wars Battlefront II via the Link below:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II/ct-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-en

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

EA Community Manager

Hey there,

I'll move this post over to the Battlefront II boards. There was a short timespan where it would appear as if your progress was reset, this was a temporary display issue and has been resolved since. Have a great weekend!

Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)