Unlocked cars not unlocking..

by KillaAkuma

Original Post

Unlocked cars not unlocking..

★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After complete sky hammer the camaro, challenger, cayman gt4, and bmw. All say the unlock, they are not I checked every dealership. It says you have to complete chapter 4 to unlock them.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KillaAkuma
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 5:30pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete sky hammer.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cars don’t unlock.
What do you expect to see? Cars to unlock.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Please fix this issue or figure out why the game is saying these cars are unlocked but they really aren’t. That’s just stupid. The game is already buggy, grindy, and kinda stupid. It’s as pay to win as you can get really. The parts system is dumb.
Message 1 of 6 (12,598 Views)

Re: Unlocked cars not unlocking..

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having the same problem a little later on with the Nissan GT-R Premium, Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991), and the Aston Martin DB11. I got an unlocked screen for all of them however it still says "Unlocked in Chapter 5 - High Stakes". I even restarted my application.

Edit: Hey man. So as you see I was briefly having this problem and decided to keep going without worrying about it. I went and talked to the Gambler and once he unlocked the next the Street crews, I was able to purchase the cars. Hope this helps man.

Message 2 of 6 (12,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just completed level 5, went to a dealership, and the cars that were just unlocked, including the unlocked cars of the last level, are not there. There are locks on some cars, and then a bunch of greyed out spaces I cannot get to. I've unlocked lamborghinis, Mclaren, Pagani... the best available to me is a Porsche. I have reset the console, restarted the game, not sure what to do. Thoughts?

Message 3 of 6 (9,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 4 of 6 (6,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But what do you have to do exactly to unlock EXACTLY

Message 5 of 6 (4,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@KillaAkuma wrote:

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After complete sky hammer the camaro, challenger, cayman gt4, and bmw. All say the unlock, they are not I checked every dealership. It says you have to complete chapter 4 to unlock them.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KillaAkuma
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 5:30pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete sky hammer.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cars don’t unlock.
What do you expect to see? Cars to unlock.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Please fix this issue or figure out why the game is saying these cars are unlocked but they really aren’t. That’s just stupid. The game is already buggy, grindy, and kinda stupid. It’s as pay to win as you can get really. The parts system is dumb.

I just got all street art, flamingos, and beat story mode. That's 4 cars and only got 1. It says "these cars unlocked". Neither able to buy at the dealership or in my garage. I'm gonna go play another game until I get my cars.

Message 6 of 6 (3,137 Views)