Re: Unlocked and Claimed Items Not Received

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlocked and Claimed Items Not Received

★★★ Newbie

The last 3 Prime skins (wraith, fuse and octane) are not showing in my account after claiming them. Also, I didn't receive the items (a Hemlock skin? and a charm?) for the Season 7 daily treasure packs. I grinded for all 60 or so of them and then nothing. PC Origin account is iii_red_five_iii. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @III_Red_Five_III

I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor, in order for them to further investigate this issue and look at your account. 

regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @III_Red_Five_III

I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor, in order for them to further investigate this issue and look at your account. 

regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)