Unlinking accounts (GAMERTAG, PSN ID)

by SeanStev

Original Post

Re: Unlinking accounts (GAMERTAG, PSN ID)

★★★ Newbie
ea hides behind pages full of txt that lead
nowhere i cant contact
them there is no support therefore i wont buy ea again to much money wasted on this money focused company cant even link my new ea account to my psn i also had another question where should o ask that on a your forum? like this one where no one looks exept ppl with the same problem i bought bf3 2 times because the pc version was just so bad always a hassle with punkbuster origin browser plugin game install i had them all gave up eventually.…… no bf4 for me
Message 11 of 105 (12,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you "eldoedie"  EA games has gone down hill and PB support is useless I'm pretty sure EA and PB have a SCAM going so they make more money off hackers  making people banned on there severs so people have to go out and buy more copy's of there games just to be banned again ( What a waste of time and money ) I'll never buy EA games or Punkbuster supported games again.

Message 12 of 105 (12,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still dont understand how a Game adviser can help on a Account problem 

Message 13 of 105 (12,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my gamer tag is F4llENG4AMER58 i want to unlink my email please help

Message 14 of 105 (12,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i too want my gamertag unlinked from an origin account

Message 15 of 105 (12,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah ea **bleep**ing sucks **bleep** now

Message 16 of 105 (11,655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Seriously guys.  They have stated multiple times, a Game Adviser can help you unlink your accounts.  Game Advisers are what they call their Tech Support agents.  You can go to help.ea.com and go through the prompts to open a support chat, [Admin. Edit] Please contact support via this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
M-S 10am - 10pm EST [Closed on Sunday].  A game adviser will help you right over the phone.  Since Madden just recently came out, be prepared for 30 or so minutes on hold, but they will get you taken care of!

Message 17 of 105 (11,627 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Origin live chat had me online for an hour only to tell me it's not possible to change a linked PSN ID on my existing Origin account, and that I'd have to call EA support on the phone to do it.

So I call and I get hung up on before I even get to a person!!

Why is this process not automated better online!?

Message 18 of 105 (11,437 Views)

Re: Gamertag

★ Novice

i HAVE READ WHERE YOU CANT DELETE A PERSONA FROM AN ACCOUNT, BUT i READ AN ea REPLY THAT SAYS IT CAN BE TRANSFERRED. iF SO WHEN THAT PERSONA IS TRANSFERRED DOES IT NOT REMOVE IT FROM THE ONE ITS ATTACHED TOO?

Message 19 of 105 (11,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you figured it out ?
Message 20 of 105 (11,209 Views)