Re: Unknown login error occurred

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Unknown login error occurred

★★★ Novice

Since yesterday around noon eastern time I have been unable to login to madden 23 servers on my ps5. My internet connection is working with other games. I can’t play any game modes online. 

I understand launches can be rough but I preordered the all madden edition of the game to play early and I just simply can’t.

Message 1 of 147 (15,866 Views)

★★ Novice

did anyone get this fixed I am dead in the water, my xbox GT is egelin24 if u have any info.

Message 2 of 147 (15,839 Views)

★★ Novice

I prepaid and have the dual license option. On both versions Xbox One / Series X, after initially allowing me to open the packs in MUT, I now get an: Unknown Login Error - message. All my other games work. I've restarted the console several times. 

I further tried to get the: Franchise Mode up and running, thinking its a server issue, and I still get the same Unknown Login Error  - message. 

Message 3 of 147 (15,821 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for the reports on this. 

If possible, could you share a screenshot of the error message you've been getting? 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 147 (15,806 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Images attached 

Message 5 of 147 (15,798 Views)

★★★ Novice

im getting the same exact issues as zeuslightning15

Message 6 of 147 (15,792 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Same problem here
Message 7 of 147 (15,778 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here are mine, please help me out, it's annoying af

Message 8 of 147 (15,752 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same thing and it’s ticking me off!

Message 9 of 147 (15,744 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, can you try the following and let us know if you continue running into this issue?

• Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • PC - Check any AV or Firewall that might interfere/control network traffic
  • Check your Modem/router settings for anything that may block/interfere with network traffic
  • Switch from Wi-Fi to ethernet, or if unable move closer to your router. 
  • PC - Untick the options in LAN Settings (make sure nothing is checked under Proxy Server) 
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  
  • Console -  Remove then re-add your Gamertag

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 147 (15,734 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help