Re: United Forces Pack Not Received

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

@rumbleteam65

@EA_Kipling will be back on Monday, I gather he has pointed you to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ in regards to another account that needs to be fixed.

You are best talking via live chat if possible to a EA Advisor in regards to getting that sorted. 

If your swtor account is tied another EA account you are best just getting that account back up to speed so you can get the subscription issue sorted on the swtor account.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 11 of 17 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

and how am I supposed to do that??? I'm not a subscriber. if only EA created a support email like the other games instead of having to call a paid number, it helped. not everyone has the money to spend to call these numbers. I know that you are helping me to solve this problem and I am very grateful for your service but EA has to improve on these little things already what they did with the battlefront ...

Message 12 of 17 (399 Views)

@rumbleteam65

For the EA account , Depending on location it may offer live chat try this Link  see what contact options it provides.

For the Swtor account , See the post here that US number set as a contact in skype (must be a contact) should make it free or like super cheap.

Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 13 of 17 (393 Views)

★ Novice

it finally closed but i didnt receive anything???

Message 14 of 17 (377 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@drakem15 Sorry to hear you still didn't receive anything. Can you call in so we can investigate further?

Message 15 of 17 (359 Views)

★ Novice

i cant call in i do not currently have a phone and i dont wanna pay for it. Is there any other way someone can help me?

Message 16 of 17 (352 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@drakem15 Looks like it's all synced up now, sorry for the delay! Can you restart your game to make sure the changes are applied?

Message 17 of 17 (338 Views)