Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Unit upgrade didn't stick

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unit upgrade didn't stick

★★★★ Novice

Ive come across a bug where I've upgraded my shockwave trooper to level 7, but it didn't stay at level 7. I finished the upgrade, played a few rounds as Nod, then went back to upgrade some other units and found my shockwave trooper had reverted back to level 6 at training level 2 of 3! I lost the credits and cards I had used to upgrade it to level 7. Would be great to get this fixed as I couldn't test out my newly upgraded shock wave troopers.

Message 1 of 6 (143 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Player_btrw3bad thanks for reaching out. Sounds unusual. Can I get your Persona ID, which is found in Settings > About and I'll see if there is any errors on your account. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (131 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Player_btrw3bad thanks for reaching out. Sounds unusual. Can I get your Persona ID, which is found in Settings > About and I'll see if there is any errors on your account. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the quick response!

Message 3 of 6 (118 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Player_btrw3bad thanks for the quick reply. I've taken a look at your account and can't see any errors. I can see that you successfully upgraded your Shockwave Troopers to Level 7 and from what I can see they are level 7 currently. Have up upgraded the unit since?

Message 4 of 6 (101 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Odd. It is now showing as level 7 in game now as well. I didn't do any further upgrades to it to get it to level 7. I had thought you had fixed it from your end.

Message 5 of 6 (84 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Huh, that is odd. I'm not entirely sure what happened, maybe it was just a visual glitch? And now it has stuck and is working so that's good! Let me know if you encounter this again @Player_btrw3bad  Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (73 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help