Unit upgrade didn't stick

by Player_btrw3bad

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unit upgrade didn't stick

★ Novice

Ive come across a bug where I've upgraded my shockwave trooper to level 7, but it didn't stay at level 7. I finished the upgrade, played a few rounds as Nod, then went back to upgrade some other units and found my shockwave trooper had reverted back to level 6 at training level 2 of 3! I lost the credits and cards I had used to upgrade it to level 7. Would be great to get this fixed as I couldn't test out my newly upgraded shock wave troopers.

Message 1 of 6 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unit upgrade didn't stick

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Player_btrw3bad thanks for reaching out. Sounds unusual. Can I get your Persona ID, which is found in Settings > About and I'll see if there is any errors on your account. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (443 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Player_btrw3bad thanks for reaching out. Sounds unusual. Can I get your Persona ID, which is found in Settings > About and I'll see if there is any errors on your account. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (444 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the quick response!

Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Player_btrw3bad thanks for the quick reply. I've taken a look at your account and can't see any errors. I can see that you successfully upgraded your Shockwave Troopers to Level 7 and from what I can see they are level 7 currently. Have up upgraded the unit since?

Message 4 of 6 (413 Views)

★ Novice

Odd. It is now showing as level 7 in game now as well. I didn't do any further upgrades to it to get it to level 7. I had thought you had fixed it from your end.

Message 5 of 6 (396 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Huh, that is odd. I'm not entirely sure what happened, maybe it was just a visual glitch? And now it has stuck and is working so that's good! Let me know if you encounter this again @Player_btrw3bad  Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (385 Views)