Unintentionally bought shards for maxed character

by Velakekw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unintentionally bought shards for maxed character

★★★ Newbie

as the title says.

I scrolled trough the daily shop to buy the salvage for ingame currency, my game (not my phone) lagged out (i think, i just didnt get a response from tapping anywhere) so i smeared around the display and tapped and it all happened so quick i unintentionally bought 8 shards for canderous ordo which i dont need, for 640 Crystals, i tried the "restore Puchases" option but that didnt work. I could really need those crystals, is there a way to get them back or smth?

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unintentionally bought shards for maxed character

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Velakekw ,

please contact the EA_Custmer-Support .

After checking your case they are able to offer you a refund if they see appropriate (there’s actually a good chance because the lagging in last time has caused many cases such as yours)

By the way, the “restore purchases“-button doesn’t reverse purchases, it is meant to bring them back to your account (bought crystals e.g.).

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unintentionally bought shards for maxed character

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Velakekw ,

please contact the EA_Custmer-Support .

After checking your case they are able to offer you a refund if they see appropriate (there’s actually a good chance because the lagging in last time has caused many cases such as yours)

By the way, the “restore purchases“-button doesn’t reverse purchases, it is meant to bring them back to your account (bought crystals e.g.).

Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)