Unfair matchmaking all the time

by TheLegend117YT

Original Post

Unfair matchmaking all the time

★★★ Newbie

Hey please me a damn break, I love this game a lot but it's seriously taking the absolute pee out of me EVERY SINGLE TIME I PLAY THE GAME!!!!!! WHY AM I BEING PAIRED WITH LEVEL 140 - 200 WITH OVER 2 THOUSAND KILLS WHEN IM LEVEL 40 AND HAVEN'T EVEN REACHED 500 KILLS IN TOTAL!!!??? COME ON!!! This is so unfair and seriously the game is getting ridiculous to the point where it's unplayable because I'm being put against pros. You have ZERO filtering on the game and every single person who is actually good at the game just has an easy time every single time because they are up against low level players like me.

Please fix this because the game is getting extremely frustrating because me or my friends barely have a chance and rarely ever get a win. I have about 10 this season because of your unfair matchmaking. Please fix this because I'm sure there is thousands of others who feel the same and the game is starting to be unplayable.

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: Unfair matchmaking all the time

★★★ Newbie
@TheLegend117YT me to man i play against people that have already 200 wins they just farm poor people. i have already 6 friends that stopped playing this game because of matchmaking.
Its * unfair. even for the new player they get in my lobbies pls fix your game . People will not even play your game if they are trash fast . FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Unfair matchmaking all the time

★ Guide

Been there. When someone with 10x your kill count (on their single character alone) is in the same game as you. Or the skill difference is evident by how often you are fully armored and are downed in < 1 second from engagement start from some full-auto weapon being fired 100m+ away. SBMM is a great idea, but the algorithms it uses to equate skill are as worthless as the slip/slide and prediction-error-prone servers the game is played on.

Only thing I can think of is that the player count is dying so much that to keep these players from waiting indefinitely to get 60 players at their skill level, they start seeping into lower-level games, where a good time is then had by none.

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)