Unfair block in BF5 multiplayer. Support doesn't help

by xR0ller

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair block in BF5 multiplayer. Support doesn't help

★ Novice

On March, 30 I decided to play Battlefield 5 for the first time in ~two months — to try the new game mode.

And ... about a day later, my access to the BF5 multiplayer was permanently blocked.

A week passed, and I still could not either resolve the issue or get at least some intelligible reason for the ban from EA support. They tell me that somehow I interfered with the work of the EA network services, but how I did it remains a mystery.

On my second request they said something like: "question closed.". And on the third one - “do not expect any more answers to this request”.

After I had been blocked, I noticed that my Origin client didn't want to update from version 10.5.15. Reinstalling Origin solved this problem, but not the issue with my banned account. I suspect that this glitch of Origin could be the reason why I was blocked automatically. I wrote about this to the support team, but they haven’t commented this at all.

I understand that EA support has hundreds of calls from cheaters who pray for them to get unbanned. And yet it is very unpleasant to be in such a situation - I was deprived of my rights and I can do nothing about it. The company whose products I used for years seems to not give a * about me.

I am looking for any help or advice. Where else can I write to achieve a solution to this issue?

Message 1 of 5 (461 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unfair block in BF5 multiplayer. Support doesn't help

Champion (Retired)

@xR0ller  

EA Forum team cannot help you with such issues. The ones who can, though, is Terms of Service team. You can find more information on how to contact them right here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (434 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @xR0ller 

Unfortunately we can not do anything for you on the forum only EA support is able to unlock your account.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 2 of 5 (442 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@xR0ller  

EA Forum team cannot help you with such issues. The ones who can, though, is Terms of Service team. You can find more information on how to contact them right here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Message 3 of 5 (435 Views)

★ Novice
I tried write to ea support already. They don't want to help me(
I'm looking for some other options.
Message 4 of 5 (426 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @xR0ller, it's has been comment on above there is nothing that we can help with on the forum If you have been banned. 

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

AHQ or EA forums is not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic  
Message 5 of 5 (422 Views)