Under the map glitch

by SRB_SavageSpider

Original Post

Under the map glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Basically I have found a spot on the frontlines map Ballroom Blitz in which you can place a mortar, and when you exit out of it you get dropped under the map.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just by going to the spot shown in the video as support, placing the mortar there and then exiting out of it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The player is thrown under the map and remains in a falling state.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Rush
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX 480 SAPPHIRE NITRO+ 8gb version
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Basically I have found a spot on the frontlines map Ballroom Blitz in which you can place a mortar, and when you exit out of it you get dropped under the map.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just by going to the spot shown in the video as support, placing the mortar there and then exiting out of it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The player is thrown under the map and remains in a falling state.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Rush
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX 480 SAPPHIRE NITRO+ 8gb version
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8

Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Re: Under the map glitch

EA Community Manager

Hey @SRB_SavageSpider,

that sounds pretty odd - thanks for reporting this, and making a video ist always great - unfortunately I can't see any. Could you just drop a link again so I can take a look at that? That'd be awesome, thanks!

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)