Re: Lost connection to ea servers on Battlefield 1

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

no moore prepayment to EA!!! this Sucks!!!

Message 111 of 193 (621 Views)

Re: Failed to connect to EA servers Still

★ Novice

its a bit ridiculous in my opinion, i've been able to play 7 minutes, out of owning the game for 2 days. 

Message 112 of 193 (543 Views)

Re: Not able to connect to online play battlefield 1

★★★★★ Newbie

azzkikur... You do know the down servers has nothing to do with EA and is actually caused by a DDOS attack. So my question to you is, do you want EA to waste time and money answering your emails and messages or do you want them to figure out how to fix the outage and stop the DDOS attack? Just because you cant get on a game doesn't mean its EA's fault. Because of the attack I also can't even get on Twitter. It must be twitters fault that they are being attacked with your logic.

Message 113 of 193 (573 Views)

★★ Novice

But I can enter on Star wars Battlefront just fine

Message 114 of 193 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

No need to be too hasty about it. As unlikely as it might seem, current issues almost certainly are not the game's fault. The issues are not limited to EA services. If anyone is to be blamed (aside from DDoSing group), it's Dyn and the DNS problems.

@Heinz_Hertz0420 The issues seem to be quite scattershot for EA services so far. At least around the circle of people I am playing with, some can play normally, some can only access certain games and some can't connect to anything at all. Might be related to attacks hitting some areas harder than the other. For now, the issue is being investigated (Dys is investigating its attack, and EA is investigating the issues its services have in a separate fashion).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 115 of 193 (620 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem all day. It sucks I have been looking forward to play since like 10am.

Message 116 of 193 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

I can´t access EA´s twitter page, does this have anything to do with the bunch of hacker idiots?

Message 117 of 193 (562 Views)

Ea servers hacked

★★★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately it looks like EA has been hacked. Not their fault, just have to wait
Message 118 of 193 (598 Views)

servers down

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug hey the servers is down yur need to fix it a.s.a.p this is not a good look for your its a new game n aready the servers down lol
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ...........
What happens when the bug occurs? .............
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

hey the servers is down yur need to fix it a.s.a.p this is not a good look for your its a new game n aready the servers down lol

Message 119 of 193 (474 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It's anyone's guess at this point, really. Heck, the whole Twitter was down for many people not so long ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 120 of 193 (553 Views)