[Under Investigation] BF1 Connection Issues

by TommyTankMan

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[Under Investigation] BF1 Connection Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Totally infuriating - I'm constantly receiving 'Cannot connect to EA servers' when attempting to access online features. Tried resetting playstation a number of times - network connection is fine - I believe it might be an EA account issue but not sure.

Been waiting for 40 mins a game advisor - all the time it say < 5 mins wait left and it's suddenly changed to 'No advisor available'..... awesome. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Message 13 of 193 (4,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not able to connect to online play battlefield 1

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

This is still under investigation - I am marking this as Resolved for awareness only.

Hello everyone,

The broader issues impacting web services today appear to be impacting some of our PS4 players.  We are currently also investigating reports from players on other platforms.

We'll update as we get more info.

View in thread

Message 138 of 193 (2,647 Views)

All Replies

Unable to connect to EA Servers

★★★★ Novice

unable to connect to the EA servers to play BF 1 or Theme Hospital (needed another game to test) 

Message 1 of 193 (4,014 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA Servers

★★★★ Novice

i have uninstalled the Anitviruis and ran it without it and still doenst work

Message 2 of 193 (3,989 Views)

Failed to connect to EA servers Still

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Origin
Summarize your bug Failed to connect to ea server
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? i cant play online
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 760
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb

I know this has been asked already however nothing has worked for me and they were solved on the 31st last month when everyone had it. I seem to be the only one with this problem. I try to connect to multiplayer and it says failed to connect to ea server. However i have already played 10 hours prior to this. i tried to open a battlepack after a game and it gave me and error so i left t he game and tried again and the same error happened, i decided to restart the game and now im stuck not connecting to ea servers. I have repaired the game, uninstalled and reinstalled, when i reinstalled it gave me a 0% of multiplayer is installed message and wouldnt download until i right clicked the game in origins and force updated it. i reset my router as well as opened all the ports, made my ip static, and probably a couple other "fixs" i read on google still no luck it has been 12hours. (I run the game through origins on my pc windows 8)

Message 3 of 193 (3,377 Views)

ERROR :cannot connect to the EA servers

★★★★ Novice

i have tried everything  to connect to the EA servers, i am at the point of reloading my PC.

is there anybody who can help?

Message 4 of 193 (2,916 Views)

Re: ERROR :cannot connect to the EA servers

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and I'm going insane! Someone from EA should be in here helping already.

Message 5 of 193 (2,914 Views)

Re: ERROR :cannot connect to the EA servers

★★★★ Novice

do you have any other EA games?

Message 6 of 193 (2,890 Views)

battlefield 1 cant connect

★★★★ Novice

was playing find but now cant connect been like this for hour i payed for early enlist-er when are the game designers and company's  gonna  put the customers first someone needs to take you companies to court  your selling a product that is faulty so im sure there is a law that protects us and were intitled to compensation these companies are getting away with this way to often please explain why we pay for a product and get * service when will this be sorted ???????

Message 7 of 193 (3,877 Views)

Not able to get online

★★★ Newbie

Just downloaded the game, says it looks I am offline, can't get online, what to do?

Message 8 of 193 (3,598 Views)

Re: battlefield 1 cant connect

★★★ Newbie

same *, cant connect, ps4

Message 9 of 193 (3,871 Views)