Unable to validate account to unlock level 20 character

by CapMateo500

Original Post

Unable to validate account to unlock level 20 character

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I click the link for the validation e-mail, it takes me to the image named Validation. Now when I enter my info in on, I end up getting the 2nd image I attached. I'm a preferred status player if that helps any. Worst part is that I can't even change my e-mail.

edited second image contains personal information this is a public form never give personal info out email/phone number/codes please feel free to attach the second image with the info blacked out

Message 1 of 4 (2,426 Views)

Re: Unable to validate account to unlock level 20 character

★★★ Newbie

Since my second image was unacceptable, I'm reuploading it with my info left out.

Message 2 of 4 (2,350 Views)

[ Edited ]

@CapMateo500

I find if you change the email address used on the account tends to be a quick solution for most

once validated change back to the original email if desired

hope it helps

Edit - if your unable to change the email then phoning will be the quickest solution

There is a way to phone using skype for free will need to look it up

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 4 (2,345 Views)

★★★ Guide

Here's the link for contacting them, including the info on doing so via Skype, http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200#contact-form .

And here is the relevant text

"Please be aware that you can also use VoIP services (like Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our Customer Service team, no matter what country you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally substantially less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

For telephone support in English, simply open the VoIP program of your choice, set your country to the UK and dial 0203 014 1826 to speak to a Customer Service Agent.

For French telephone support with VoIP services, set your location to France and dial 04 81 68 10 51, and for German phone support through VoIP set your location to Germany and dial (0221) 82829212.  "

------------------------------------------------------------------
alt-maniac extraordinaire
the Harbinger server
too many 65s to count
Imperial and Republic player

NOT an EA employee, just a volunteer here to help
Permanently sleep-depped, runs on caffeine and chocolate
Slightly Sarcastic
Message 4 of 4 (2,331 Views)