Re: Unable to use Eco workshop

by oj1dyuq7ns85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to use Eco workshop

★ Guide

Since a couple of days now I am unable to use the Eco workshop.

The button to start a shift there simply doesn't exist anymore.

I reinstalled the game but still have the same problem

Because of this I cannot finish the daily tasks for the even that is almost over.

I contacted EA about this and got a very very harsh email back literally telling me they can't fix this for me and that I should post about here and they closed my request instantly.

I know EA support is abysmal but this is a new low even for them

I spend money on this game in the past few months so if there is a game breaking bug then I would really like a fix or explanation at least.

Even if EA just told me hey this is a known issue and will be fixed that would be ok.

But just getting a we can't help, complain in forum, close ticket and go away is anything but friendly.

So here i am venting this on the forum to other players and can't reach out to EA about this.... great.

I did send a new ticket requesting a refund of everything I have ever paid for in this game (isn't that much luckily) since they don't have a customer support, they don't deserve my money.

Message 1 of 5 (2,623 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

So it turns out my second email helped.

Shortly after I send them an angry email back about the uselessness of their support they suddenly fixed my game.

When I tried Sims a day after it was suddenly fixed and I could use the ECO workshop again, after not being able to use the eco workshop for about a week.

So if anyone else has this type of problem in the future.

The support team can help you.... the second time when you tell them it's ridiculous they could not help you before and maybe mention you spend some money in this game.

I don't know what did it but it's fixed for me anyway by support..

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,483 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

So it turns out my second email helped.

Shortly after I send them an angry email back about the uselessness of their support they suddenly fixed my game.

When I tried Sims a day after it was suddenly fixed and I could use the ECO workshop again, after not being able to use the eco workshop for about a week.

So if anyone else has this type of problem in the future.

The support team can help you.... the second time when you tell them it's ridiculous they could not help you before and maybe mention you spend some money in this game.

I don't know what did it but it's fixed for me anyway by support..

Message 2 of 5 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having the same issue but now I have a constant pop-up from the festival never leaving the screen and today some of my sims cannot begin their jobs. So annoying. Can’t include screenshots of both for some reason 

Message 3 of 5 (2,365 Views)

I have the same problem that my eco workshop has stopped working and none of my sims can commence shifts.  I have tried to restart the game, swapped retired and deleted sims but nothing has helped.

I have reported the bug and contacted tech support.  I received an email reply but it only tells me to report the issue again on here which is confusing as it seems to go against the advice previously provided to use the help button in the game.

Message 4 of 5 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Selvator I’ve had this issue for months now. Where should I email?
Message 5 of 5 (1,039 Views)