Unable to unlock Chiss character on Satale Shan server.

by DarkRaven574

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to unlock Chiss character on Satale Shan server.

★★ Novice

Hi,

I am currently a subscriber on SWTOR and unsure how to unlock Chiss character on Satale Shan. 

* No other characters are on this server.

* Cartel Market indicates that it requires a Legacy - I don’t have one.

* When I try to buy the unlock in the Cartel Market, while in-game, it asks for Subscriber payment. 

* I also accidentally unlocked a Chiss on the wrong server, can I still transfer her to the correct one (when she is created or can it be gifted to me directly?

* I have sent a ticket to Customer support a few days ago, but so far, there’s been no reply.

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to unlock Chiss character on Satale Shan server.

EA SWTOR Team

@DarkRaven574 

In this case, the ticket was the best thing to do. The wait time at the moment is about 8-9 days, but as long as you didn't send it in the bug report category, you'll get help. You can see if your ticket is still in the queue if its status is OPEN. If it's LOCKED; it means someone is working on it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to unlock Chiss character on Satale Shan server.

EA SWTOR Team

@DarkRaven574 

In this case, the ticket was the best thing to do. The wait time at the moment is about 8-9 days, but as long as you didn't send it in the bug report category, you'll get help. You can see if your ticket is still in the queue if its status is OPEN. If it's LOCKED; it means someone is working on it.

Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)