Unable to subscribe

by jffsmnr

Original Post

Unable to subscribe

★★★ Newbie

I have tried three different cards but it wont take my payment, it just says there was an error. IS this happening for anyone else?

Message 1 of 7 (654 Views)

Re: Unable to subscribe

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem

Message 2 of 7 (631 Views)

cant buy subscription

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey, I want to buy sub but when I click on "pay now", this error appears: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}.
What should i do ?

Message 3 of 7 (747 Views)

Re: cant buy subscription

EA Live QV Team

@Painhide @jffsmnr @Iosfi94

If you've been trying very frequently and you've already contacted your payment provider (bank/card issuer/etc.) to confirm there's no issue with allowing the transaction, I'd recommend wait until at least 24h from your last transaction attempt, and then try again. If you still get the error, you'll need to give us a call so that our Account & Billing team can take a closer look.

Message 4 of 7 (590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem. And after 3 days it took 3 times same pay. 

Message 5 of 7 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

And then, what you did ? @mato3543

Message 6 of 7 (556 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I wrote topic like you. Nobody could help me. But then Kipling wrote me private mesage and helped me get my money back. I thanks him alot. He sent me link to origin support. Two days I could connect to call or chat. But yeaterday I finally connected to advisor. I told him my problem and he help me with my problem. After hour we finally solve problem. I think this people are awesome. Kipling will help you.
Message 7 of 7 (542 Views)