Unable to sign up for SWGoH Forums

by joshuamcade

Original Post

Unable to sign up for SWGoH Forums

★★★ Novice

I keep getting told that my email is assigned to an account already, then when I attempt to reset the password I'm informed that my email doesn't have any associated accounts on SWGoH forums. The account that is being listed as associated with my email is definitely not mine. I made a new email and I came across the same issue. I've attempted different networks and devices as well. I sat on the support messages with "Andrei" for about 1/2 an hour and neither of us could figure it out. He told me to come here to try to get a developer's attention. Thank you in advance for any advice anyone may provide.

Message 1 of 5 (627 Views)

Re: Unable to sign up for SWGoH Forums

Community Manager
Hi @joshuamcade,

Thanks for attaching those images. I'm not sure of the cause but I've passed this on to be looked into. We'll loop back in with you once we've information to share on this.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (571 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update @EA_Lanna ?

Message 3 of 5 (468 Views)

@joshuamcade Have you tried logging in with the details (username/email address) and password that you use for this site?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (465 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @joshuamcade,

I've popped you a DM. Could you take a look that message and respond via DM please?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (432 Views)